Panning Photography for Beginners
Learn how to shoot stunning action photos with this panning tutorial! Panning is awesome because you can do this with any camera that has manual settings. While I like to use my Canon 70D and 24-105mm f4 zoom lens, you can also take great panning shots with an iPhone and an app like Camera+.
Here's a video directory! Enjoy.
- 1:06 Equipment You Need
- 2:06 Picking Subject + Location
- 2:44 Step 1: Preliminary Camera Settings
- 3:21 Step 2: Shutter Speed vs Motion Blur
- 4:16 Step 3: Base Shutter Speeds
- 4:53 Step 4: Focusing
- 5:06 Step 5: Positioning
- 5:35 Step 6: Shooting Technique
- 6:19 Step 7: Experimenting
- 7:18 Step 8: Editing in Lightroom
- 9:20 Step 9: Sharing Your Work
- 10:06 Your Star Shots from Last Week’s Tutorial